Skip to main content
Top of the Page
CMDA Member Login
Who We Are
Mission & Vision
What We Do
Global Health Outreach
Center for Medical Missions
Medical Education International
Pan African Academy of Christian Surgeons
Healthcare for the Poor
Resident / Fellow
Women Physicians In Christ
Side By Side
All Specialty Sections
Life & Leadership Coaching
Continuing Education Credit (CE)
Chapel & Prayer
Are You New to CMDA?
Online Media Resources
Advertising with CMDA
Policy & Issues
CMDA motivates, educates and equips Christian healthcare professionals to glorify God by:
* serving with professional excellence as witnesses of Christ’s love and compassion to all peoples, and;
* advancing biblical principles of healthcare within the Church and to our culture.
Statement of Faith
While each of us holds fast to additional beliefs important to our relationship with God, the following statement outlines the tenets that provide a foundation for our fellowship and participation in the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
* In the divine inspiration and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
* In the eternal God revealed in Holy Scripture as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
* In the unique Deity of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, whose death and resurrection provide by grace through faith the only means of my salvation;
* In the transforming presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
Back to Top