Skip to main content
Top of the Page
CMDA Member Login
Continue Shopping in CMDA Learning Center
Lost and Found: A Consumer's Guide to Healthcare
by Peter B. Anderson MD (Author), Paul H Grundy MD (Author)
Regardless of your politics, personal opinions, or individual experience, it’s difficult to deny that the American healthcare system is broken and in desperate need of repair. These and related questions about healthcare are being asked all across the country:
• Why can’t my doctor be more accessible and accommodating when I need an appointment?
• What is the “right” medical care and how would I know it when I experience it?
• How can I get personalized and reliable information to help make decisions about my family’s health?
• Why is healthcare so expensive and can I ever expect it to be more affordable?
• How do I choose the right insurance plan for my family?
• What programs or assistance are available when I just don’t have the money to see a doctor or pay for medications?
• What does the future of healthcare look like and will it be better than the present?
Paperback. 248 pages. BK6667
Love Is a Choice
Margin - book
Standing in the Shadow
Breast Cancer Care Book
A Minute of Margin
Back to Top