Skip to main content
Top of the Page
CMDA Member Login
Who We Are
Mission & Vision
What We Do
Global Health Outreach
Center for Medical Missions
Medical Education International
Pan African Academy of Christian Surgeons
Healthcare for the Poor
Resident / Fellow
Women Physicians In Christ
Side By Side
All Specialty Sections
Life & Leadership Coaching
Continuing Education Credit (CE)
Chapel & Prayer
Are You New to CMDA?
Online Media Resources
Advertising with CMDA
Policy & Issues
God and the Transgender Debate
What is transgender and gender fluidity? What does God's Word actually say about these issues? How can the gospel be good news for someone experiencing gender dysphoria? How should churches respond?
This warm, faithful and careful book helps Christians understand what the Bible says about gender identity. It will help us to engage lovingly, thoughtfully and faithfully with one of the most explosive cultural discussions of our day.
If you want to learn more and love better, and are open to considering what God has to say about sex and gender, this hope-filled book is for you.
Includes a section looking at practical questions including:
- Can someone be transgender and Christian?
- Should I mind if people who are biologically the other sex are in my restroom?
- What should church leaders do if a congregation member asks for their child to be identified as the opposite gender?
- Is it true that Christian teaching is harmful and can lead to depression and higher suicide rates?
- What about people who are born intersex?
Paperback 144 pages. BK7444
No products found
Back to Top